1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

The Gentle Savannah Cat - Jordache

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by admin, Mar 23, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

Love it, great temperament and a happy kitty looking good while at the show!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

Wow, what a sweet kitty. So calm, cool and collected. He looked like he did absolutely wonderful. Any idea what gen he is? He's got really nice ocelli and lovely spots too. Can't see well enough to tell the rest of his "type". Just got back from eye exam and eyes are still dilated. LOL

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I don't know, Arline, but will find out....yes, he is an absolute doll, isn't he? Just the kind of SV we need in our rings...LOL...let me know when your eyes are working again ;)

5. Arline

Thanks Paige. I'm thinking an F3 maybe. I'll bet anyone would be proud to have such a well behaved, gentle kitten. He certainly took it all in stride. I'll be watching that video a few times. :)
    LOL, I'll let you know when the eyes are back to normal.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Jordache is a beautiful Savannah, very well behaved too!

• Like Like x 1
  7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Jordache is an F5 SBT, Arline!!!

8. Arline

Wow, a really NICE F5 then! Lucky person! Thanks for checking Paige! Who ever bred him must be so very proud.

9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I'm not sure who the breeder is, Arline...but yes, he is a wonderful example for our breed.

10. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

What a sweet, well behaved boy!