1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

The Other Monster

Discussion in 'Non-Savannah Photos and Videos' started by tkymasters, Jan 30, 2012.

1. tkymasters

tkymasters Guest

Tiny is 18 yrs old..... I had him since he could fit in the palm of my hand 18 yrs ago... He's potty trained and loves to eat. He's a African Spurred Toed Tortoise (Sulcata)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Oh wow I had no idea you could potty train Tortoises. He is pretty big too!

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Yes, he is! it is pretty awesome that you have had Tiny for 18 years!

4. tkymasters

tkymasters Guest

Because of his digestion and bowel movements... he requires water to GO.. everyday, dunk him in 1 inch warm water and just let him sit for a few minutes... He drinks then he GOES.. lift him out and rinse thoroughly, towel dry, and he will walk back to his bed or to the kitchen for some food. he's about 60 pounds, very friendly..

• Like Like x 2
  5. tkymasters

tkymasters Guest

I posted this in the wrong section.. he's not for sale.

6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

No, this is the right section...nothing is for sale here - n to to worry ;-]

7. tkymasters

tkymasters Guest

Recent pic with a size comparison..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Now that is a big guy! Gives a whole new perspective with the road can next to him.

9. tkymasters

tkymasters Guest

The can helps out a bit.. he's sitting in a normal size bathtub in some clean water after his GO session.

10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

He is amazing!