Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

they will never like each other, uggg

M

MK Anderson

these two are just never going to like other! wow, Chloe!!!

Trish Allearz

Actually, I don't think there is anything wrong with two cats not liking each other. You probably don't like every friend your spouse has (or your kids have or...). Cats can't be expected to love/like everyone you care for either.

As long as they aren't at each other's throats constantly- the grumpy tail whipping really isn't a big issue. It's their way of saying, "You irritate me- I don't want to see you." Hell- if I had a tail, I'm sure it'd be whipping almost 24-7.

M

MK Anderson

Lol. Yes u r right Trish! This was a good day for them. I had to take Pergie I 1 week ago because chole attack him and tore part of his ear :(. My daughter is home all day so Chloe hangs with her.

M

MK Anderson

Yeah, I felt so bad for him and Keeba will run under our bed, but I can usually talk him out. Its the second time in 6yrs they have gone at it bad like that. The older Chloe gets the worse she gets :(

these are the same two that I posted a while back and a chuck of fur was missing because of a fight. I work hard to keep them both calm, so they can co-exit together. I will not get rid other either one, so they need to try, tell death do them part :)...She is just a crazy queen bee you would think she is in tacked, but she not. If he looks at her wrong she will hiss. For some reason she has no problem with Keeba. I am really thinking its because Pergie is deaf and he cant hear her. With my daughter home she just really likes to lay in bed with her while she does school, so I dont have to confine either(unless we are all gone). Just have to watch them. ugggg

M

MK Anderson

I completely agree with Trish. At least they aren't screaming and attacking each other.
She was yelling at him pretty good, thats why I turned my phone on and video tape her. not sure if you could hear her either, but she was letting him have it verbal lol

M

MK Anderson

Actually, I don't think there is anything wrong with two cats not liking each other. You probably don't like every friend your spouse has (or your kids have or...). Cats can't be expected to love/like everyone you care for either.

As long as they aren't at each other's throats constantly- the grumpy tail whipping really isn't a big issue. It's their way of saying, "You irritate me- I don't want to see you." Hell- if I had a tail, I'm sure it'd be whipping almost 24-7.
lol I was at work when I read this and seem to skip over the spouse friend, OMG are you right LOL