1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Thors new toy

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Wesley, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Wesley

Wesley Savannah Super Cat

At the Savannah show in Lansing, MI we recieved a gift bag of full of goodies. One of which Thor has taken a particular interest to

He goes insane when playing with it and this time he eventually fell asleep with it!
    2012-08-18 12.35.56.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Awww...that is such an awesome pic! What is that toy?

3. Wesley

Its a fox tail

• Like Like x 2
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

A real one???

5. Wesley

I think so? I'm not 100% sure. I'm not sure its actually fox to be honest lol.

6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Maybe you can ask the person who gave it to you?

7. Wesley

Yeah, I'll have to find out who put together the bags. Maybe Pam can chime in on this.

8. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Carol and Donna put those wonderful bags together for us...and yes, that is a fox tail. My cats love them and they are pretty durable. The goody bag was a perfect surprise at the SV dinner since I had forgotten to pack toys for my babies :/

Thor is not gonna give his up to anyone , is he? lol!

• Like Like x 3
  9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

That is so awesome Pam! What a nice thing for Donna and Carol to do...I am hoping to get to a GL show in 2013...

• Like Like x 3
  10. Dantes

Dantes Guest

What happened to the rest of the fox? Or do I not want to know :-/

• Like Like x 1