1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Three more days!

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Ashley, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

..& I'll be back home with my Kovu!

Although I think my friend that has been watching him may have a hard time letting him go. She sent me this picture the other night. Kovu doesn't look too thrilled, but she has been so excited about taking care of him, as you can tell from the photo!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Yes, she does seem fond of him...how cute :)

3. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

I think she was more excited the day we got him then I did. I had like 100 messages just from her on our way to the airport to pick him up. lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Awww, sweet pictures! I'm sure you've missed Kovu and he's missed you!

5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Awww...I'm sure Kovu will be so happy to see you! And it does look like your friend is happier with Kovu than he is with her at that moment :roflmao: The pic is adorable though...

6. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

7. KMcgown

KMcgown Site Supporter

Haha. She does seem much happier than him in that photo!