Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Tidbit about Kibble

admin

Paige
Staff member
I have been trying to get Cisco my DSH, to eat something other than ID, which he is addicted to. he started eating ti when my MC, rocky was ill and I could not get him off it once rocky died.

One of my vet's techs suggested I try eukanuba sensitive stomach because it has a similar texture to ID and guess what - it is working!!! Cisco has been eating ID only for about 5 years and would refuse to eat if I tried anything new. He would also refuse to eat if I even pout a few pieces of new kibble in with his ID....so far, so good. he is eating the IAD mixed with eukanuba sensitive. Just thought I would share.

K

Kronos

That's good news! I know cats can be the most finicky of all creatures.