1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Tidbit about Kibble

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Diet/Raw Food Diet' started by admin, Feb 8, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I have been trying to get Cisco my DSH, to eat something other than ID, which he is addicted to. he started eating ti when my MC, rocky was ill and I could not get him off it once rocky died.

One of my vet's techs suggested I try eukanuba sensitive stomach because it has a similar texture to ID and guess what - it is working!!! Cisco has been eating ID only for about 5 years and would refuse to eat if I tried anything new. He would also refuse to eat if I even pout a few pieces of new kibble in with his ID....so far, so good. he is eating the IAD mixed with eukanuba sensitive. Just thought I would share.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kronos

Kronos Guest

That's good news! I know cats can be the most finicky of all creatures.