1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Tim Tebows cat?!?!

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by adamcrssmn, Aug 20, 2012.

1. adamcrssmn

adamcrssmn Guest

Does anyone know how to get into contact with NY Jets soon-to-be starting quartback (yeah, I said it... :eek:), Tim Tebow??? I think I have his kitten...
    FM4 Tebow.jpg

:p:p:p

• Like Like x 5
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

What makes you think it is his?

3. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

LOL! cute!!!

4. adamcrssmn

adamcrssmn Guest

Heh, heh... Paige, you don't follow football at ALL, do you??? :p Tim Tebow's an NFL QB who is known mostly for his extremely strong Christian beliefs... He, inadvertently, started a fad called "Tebowing" b/c he gets down on a knee and prays after EVERYthing... Fatty McGoo just wanted to be part of said fad... He's not really Tim Tebow's cat............... yet. ;)

http://tebowing.com/

• Like Like x 1
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Ah, I do know about Tim Tebow, Adam, just missed the reference - sorry about that ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Oh and the picture is adorable, btw!

• Like Like x 1
  7. adamcrssmn

adamcrssmn Guest

That's ok. It's good to know you're not living under a rock... Lol!!! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. adamcrssmn

adamcrssmn Guest

Thanks! I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of photo editing... and it helps when the subject is super adorable!!! I just got finished, after several hours, editing photos and updating my website... I officially have a headache... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

yes, it is tough to take pictures of moving targets ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

Thats so funny :lol:. You should email it to him thru his fan page or somehow!