1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

1. So, I am always buying or trying to fashion "wands" for my male Sirius and they do not last. He is 15 months and weights about 13 lbs now and can jump vertical about 5 1/2 feet. Any ideas on safe materials to make a wand for him. he Loves them.

Thanks everyone.

This is him with his dad at Christmas. Dad is 6'2".. 155.JPG 155.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. He is 9 months old here. SBT Male. He is our Breeder.

3. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

He definitely looks a sturdy boy...when you say the wands don't last, what happens? Is he pulling the string out of the wand or just chewing up the feather at the end...or?

4. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

OK shameless plug for our wands.... check us out at www.hyendry.com :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Lori's toys are great! She's allowed to be shameless :)

• Like Like x 3
  6. I will check it out. TYVM.

7. He will pull the feathers out, the string snaps and when he pulls the wand in mid jump it breaks in-half.. Yes he is a big solid boy. My BigE Boy

8. Nothing shameless about the plug. I appreciate it. I asked for help and you stepped in. I tip my hat to you and thank you.

9. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

Aww, thank you!! We work hard at them. :)

10. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Maybe you need to make your own wands out of a tree branch and some heavy rawhide or leather strips. I have a very large strong boy too who, oddly enough, is gentle with the wands but wreaks havoc on every other kind of toy.

• Like Like x 2