1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Treat time ...

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Diet/Raw Food Diet' started by Eolsurion, May 5, 2012.

1. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

I looked through the forums and maybe I missed, but I didn't see anything about treats. I've been using treats as part of reward system for Zeus with training.

I've been feeding him these

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336222878.218185.jpg

Prolly the worst thing for him, but he scarfs them down like there is no tomorrow, and it is the only treat my very finicky domestic male will eat.

Pls let me know what you all use for treats for your sv.

Ty

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I use any treat that they like... It's a treat! Don't feel guilty if it's not top notch Grade A perfect whatever... We don't eat perfect every day- we always have a treat here and there (for example- I had a Snickers bar after dinner yesterday! And I sooo love those new tacos at Taco Bell with the Dorito shell). They don't eat treats as a balanced diet, but a few here and there... I think the treats you have are just fine (and most of my cats love them!).

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

I give Kovu Zuke's. He loves them!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Those look great, Ashley- where do you find them? It seems like it's hard to find soft cat treats anymore.

5. Sue

Sue Savannah Super Cat

Tink loves all favors of Party Mix and all flavors of Good Life Treats. All 3 cats prefer the treats that crunch. We even tell them that we want to hear the crunches and they tend to chew and crunch each treat a few times. Hopefully it helps to clean their teeth. (probably just a myth). Sue

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sue

Sue Savannah Super Cat

I find them at the local grocery store (Publix).

• Like Like x 2
  7. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Freeze dried rabbit & tuna treats, cheese, unsalted butter & pill poppers. They are crazy about the pill poppers.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Mine like the dried chicken breast treats at TJ's. The only treat that they all like.

• Like Like x 1
  9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Whole Life Chicken Treats - kitty crack :roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Savannah Super Cat

mine eat those Temptations ones...all different flavors and they are cheap! Also, a new one we got the other day called Crave(they are soft ones)...Soft ones are kinda harder to find nowadays for some reason....But they will eat anything most likely...lol

• Like Like x 1