1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Tub Dance

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by Deborah, Feb 1, 2012.

1. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

This if the first and only video I've ever done -- definitely need more practice. I can't imagine what he was trying to do here other than maybe he liked the way his feet squeaked.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Breheart

Breheart Guest

Lol that is funny! I love the squeaky feet

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

That is hysterical, Deborah! Very well done as well, I might add.

4. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Oh wow!!!! So funny!

5. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

GREAT video! I love the squeaky feet and when he slips and whacks his chin. So funny!

6. Dantes

Dantes Guest

Clearly he is tap dancing.

7. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

Deborah, my SV does this on all kinds of things. The sliding glass door, the shower, the dishwasher, the stove, the sink counter. Not sure why he does it either but it makes me laugh every time. Your boy is gorgeous and the video is well done.

8. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

For whatever reason he's doing it, he looks quite intent on doing it right!! ;)

9. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

LOL! I'm sure he knew exactly what he was doing! :big grin:

10. AundreaLea

AundreaLea Savannah Super Cat

definitely tap dancing. :lol:

• Like Like x 2