1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Two F1s in the same house

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by tkymasters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. tkymasters

tkymasters Guest

Any of the breeders or owners have two F1s under the same roof? Has it become a territorial issue? Excessive spraying? Cat fights?

Our temporary guest, Shiro, warmed up my wife's heart (usually cold as ice)... Since Kronos wants to only hang with me and Kirby hangs around my 2 sons, she is starting to have baby sickness... There's no way in the broad universe we are having another kid, but she wants to have a sidekick like Kronos. She has the ability to bring a pet to work, so hopefully bonding shouldn't be an issue.

Kronos and Kirby gets along great.. When they were first introduced 8 months ago, Kronos tolerated her. Now they play and eat together. Introducing a new F1 kitten may not pose a problem, but when they get older...???

2. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Yep- we have an alter and two unaltered female F1s. I would say if you have two alters, I don't think you should have any real issue. Unaltered cats are a whole different game though.

3. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

I agree, Trish, I have an altered and unaltered female F1s in the house and they are as close as if they were born littermates :)

I think if you introduced as kittens all would be fine, as Trish says easiest if both altered of course :)

4. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

I have four - one occasionally tries to act the alpha cat but doesn't always get away with it, the rest are fine with each other.

• Like Like x 1
  5. shelby

shelby Guest

I do have two F1 females that live in harmony.