1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Undercover Mouse

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by admin, Apr 7, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

OK - undercover mouse - really does entertain!!! Well, Zuri anyway...Taj just reached underneath and stopped the tail from going around...but Zuri chases it all over the place...and I always thought girlz were smarter than boyz ;) Video coming...

• Like Like x 6
  2. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Oh Oh I have one of those! My guys will bat at it, but mostly will sit there and watch it lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Well, it's dead after only 30 minutes...they killed it :devil:

4. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

I use that with kittens, they tend to really enjoy it, but the older ones can kill it as you say!

• Like Like x 6
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

How adorable!!!! I think it is better for kittens!! I mean, it is literally dead...I tried to revive it, but sadly, I cannot...and now Zuri is whining that undercover mouse is really under cover :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  6. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

LOL! my cat love this toy! Keeba will reach under and do the same thing.

7. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

I can't see it lasting very long. I would hate to see what Daisy would do to it!

8. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

Aww, that's too bad that they killed it already! Love the videos of Zuri, Taj and B's babies playing.

• Like Like x 1
  9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Yes, I forgot that Taj had it as a kitten and play endlessly, but now he is so much larger than a kitten - LOL! And he is the one who killed it :( Zuri was just running around, chasing it. So I think it is ok for kittens...

10. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

Well at least now I know not to waste my money on it but others with kittens will know it's a good toy for them. If you get another one, you'll have to just get it out for Zuri! She's such a girlie girl and plays gentle with it. ;-)

• Like Like x 1