1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

User Albums Now Available

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by admin, Jun 19, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

You can now each individually create your own photo galleries...PLEASE keep your photo size down to 1024x1024 and 1 MB for the sake of everyone else in the forum (so we do not slow down page loading, etc.) You can create a user album at the top of the forum, where it has a User Albums tab or here: http://www.savannahcatchat.com/useralbums/

right now I have allowed:
    • 20 albums per user
    • 40 images per album
    • 10 albums per page
    Hope you enjoy!

2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I can place random images on the forum before the chatbox or after the forum (at bottom of page)...any preference? probably not many people will see then at the bottom of the page...then again, we don't need to do this at all...let me know our thoughts please...

3. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I think bottom is best :)

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I decided not to do it at all, but thanks for your feedback ;)

5. Medesha

Medesha Savannah Super Cat

Any tips on how to resize images? Everything I try to upload lands me an error message.

I've only been taking picks with my iphone.... >_<.

6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Irfanview...I don't know as far as iPhone...you will have to look in the iPhone marketplace.

7. DocMac

DocMac Guest

Medesha: I have the same problem with my iphone. It saves the photos too big to upload. I'm working on a solution now.

Josie

F3C Female Kittens Available

8. Dantes

Dantes Guest

For Windows (Windows 7 version), there is a free Image Resizer Power Toy from M$...adds a right click to your Explorer, so it's just a right click and save, you can even do multiples at once.

9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

For the iPhone you can use Simple Resize...check the iPhone app store

10. DocMac

DocMac Guest

Thanks, Paige

• Like Like x 1