1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

User Guide

Discussion in 'Rules, Announcements and User Guide' started by admin, Jan 4, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I put together this user guide to help you learn the features we offer at Savannah Cat Chat. we think they are pretty awesome - from FB to signatures to private conversations....the list is pretty long. And as always...please ask if you have a question about anything.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. randy_mary_2000

randy_mary_2000 Savannah Super Cat

Thank You I also downloaded the users-guide so if I need to I can referance it at any time..

• Like Like x 1
  3. Karen

Karen Savannah Adult

I downloaded it as well. LOL- I have been lazy by following posts on the FB Group only. I have a desire to get myself used to the concept of a Forum as well.

• Like Like x 1