1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Vakai&Friends Wrecking My Shower Curtain

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by Medesha, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Medesha

Medesha Savannah Super Cat

Heard some strange noises and checked the bathroom to find Vakai as a Saran-Wrap kitty, with Riyl and Erra laughing at him from the bathtub. Vakai didn't seem to mind too much though.

Have a few cute pics that I'll upload in a minute!

• Like Like x 10
  2. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

:roflmao: sooooo funny! hahahahahah

3. Medesha

Pics!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

AH HAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I love it! This video should be made a sticky to show potential owners who come on here to ask about living with SVs. I don't know what's funnier, the vid or the fact that they did their SV/Toygher hypnotism on you so you would it funny and not put them on probashun. LOL.

And Erra looks like she's grown a whole bunch and just keeps getting prettier. New pics please.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Medesha

Oh, Erra's definitely grown a lot. She, err... how do I put this nicely... Well, she really likes to eat. She definitely weighs more than Vakai now, and she's a bit taller than him right now- I've heard SV's grow at a slower pace than most other kitties- and she gets more and more orange everyday!

EDIT: I just added a few quick pics to Erra's Album!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

LOL, how typical!!!

7. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Thanks Medesha. She's such a beautiful girl and she knows how to werk it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DocMac

DocMac Guest

I am saving that photo. It could fit into so many threads here.

• Like Like x 1
  9. DocMac

DocMac Guest

I just saw the video! Awesome!

10. adamcrssmn

adamcrssmn Guest

Heh, heh, heh... I'd recommend buying shower curtains in bulk... Our 3 10 week old tiny terrors have recently discovered how fun the bathroom is at 4 in the morning:rolleyes: ... 5 rolls of TP, one shower curtain, one shower curtain rod, THE BATHROOM WALL :eek: (where the rod was "anchored"), one alleged "Savannah-proof" :cautious: trash container AND it's contents, etc, etc, etc...

On a completely unrelated note, I'm giving away 3 10 week old kittens and I'll even included 5, crisp $100 with them... ;) just kidding...

Thank god they're cute... :in love:

• Like Like x 4