1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Vienna Playing - at 10 weeks

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by lrmichelle, May 31, 2012.

1. lrmichelle

lrmichelle Lauren

So much more active than just two weeks ago. She wouldn't stop moving! This visit definitely affirmed my decision to adopt her. I'm in love! :)

• Like Like x 8
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Wow - she is a spitfire!

• Like Like x 1
  3. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

She's a livin' doll! And the like the Energizer Bunny, she keeps goin' & goin' & goin'. Remember to add cord covers to your "to do" list.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Breheart

Breheart Guest

Looks like shes got an early start to the kitten zoomies! She looks like a little spaz, freaking out about everything being so exciting! The part of her in (your?) lap was adorable too, calm for a few min of chin and belly rubs, then back to play. I bet you can't wait to see her zooming around at your home til she tuckers herself out :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

She's so beautiful...and full of herself! She was absolutely showing off for you....then shows her sweet side in your lap...awwww :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Laura W

Laura W Savannah Super Cat

She is precious! Love rambunctious kitties and when they wear out, they just drop don't they. So cute!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Glamouresque

Glamouresque Savannah Super Cat

Haaaa nice spunky girl !!

8. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

How adorable! I would totally re-name her Firecracker. lol

9. xumi's mom

xumi's mom Susan

There's a lot of energy in that little thing :) She reminds me a lot of my Xumi, who is still like that all day long at 6 months old.

10. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Oooh looks like she is going to keep you guys on your toes!