1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

walking jacket

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by Richeyrich, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Richeyrich

Richeyrich Savannah Teenager

• Like Like x 3
  2. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

They're my favorites too...I like the fit of these better than many other designs...and the second pic down is me with one of my first Savannahs Karamu!

3. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

I agree with Brigitte, Aneta's jackets work best for me and my cats as well. I also love that she will take special orders and sizes, which I've needed in the past.

4. Richeyrich

Richeyrich Savannah Teenager

My kitten is coming from Joy so far she has been amazing im going to have her get me a jacket when i pick him up. I want a LV print one.

5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I just want to say that Josie made the most amazing walking jackets for my kittens...I will post a pic of them today or tomorrow...I am thrilled with them!!!

• Like Like x 4
  6. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Look forward to seeing them, Paige!

7. DocMac

DocMac Guest

Right now, making those jackets is in a long line of therapeutic crafting I have been doing for the past 18 months to try to regain my artistic capabilities and dexterity. Pam generously shared her pattern with me and I've been designing and printing my own fabric (very small scale). Here is a photo I am printing on fabric based on a photo of new kittens fur.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349391657.878118.jpg

Yes, too much time on my hands with problems filling it up.

• Like Like x 4
  8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I have been negligent in posting the gorgeous jackets you made for me, Josie, but I promise to do it tomorrow...and then I will dress up the kittens as well ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

I can't wait to see those pics, Paige!