1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Well that's a surprise find!

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Ashley, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

My sister just sent me a picture of a kitten she just got from the local high kill shelter.

And I'm pretty sure its a marble Savannah. For some reason my phone won't let me do anything with photos that are sent from a text, so I asked her to email me the photo so you all can see it. She is super cute! She has large ears & some spots on her tosies like Kovu does, which made me think Savannah.

So who knows.. she may be joining us soon. :)

2. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

I would love to see pics when you get them!

3. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

I texted her as soon as she sent me the picture as a text.. but she's a procrastinator. lol I visited her in December, left my FAVORITE CD, and she has yet to mail it back. haha So maybe by Christmas I *might* have the pictures. :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

She sounds cute, so congratulations to your sister! Hope we see pics sooner than you are thinking :)

• Like Like x 2