1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

What the heck is it?

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Jacq, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

I have no idea what he is looking at. I couldn't see anything... NimLookingUp.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

Doesn't that freak you out? I always imagine a critter or something out of sight. LOL

3. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Yes, it does a little.

4. Dantes

Dantes Guest

My ragdoll is always doing that, I thought it was a ragdoll thing! Maybe they have super-spy vision?

• Like Like x 2
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

maybe a spot or a shadow or beam of light. Taj does this a lot...as a matter-of-fact, he is always looking at one of my prints of the caribbean and wailing. I thought maybe he wished for warmer weather and then one of my tall cousins looked at what taj was seeing and said he was seeing a reflection in the glass...

Here he is:

tajs-island.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

He was playing "made you look" and you did, so he won. I bet he was thinking "gullible human";)

• Like Like x 2
  7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

LOL, you are so right...:)

8. Kronos

Kronos Guest

I love the long neck! When Kronos get focused on things like that I always whip my camera out to try to capture pictures of the neck and profile. Just gorgeous.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Paige,

That is too funny! Maybe he just likes the colors! LOL I think there must have been a bug or something in the light fixture that I couldn't see.

10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

He does it all the time, Jacq...yep, maybe he likes the colors...or maybe he wants to go live on an island ;) Could have been a bug...these guys see/hear many things that we do not.