1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

What's for dinner?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Trish Allearz, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

So I figured this is an OT forum, so I'd toss out a major OT subject :)

What are you making for dinner tonight? I am going back and forth between chicken/eggplant parm and manicotti. The chicken- I'll have to guard against the SVs. The manicotti- they might try to sneak some cheese... Hmmm...

2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

I just ate some leftover rotisserie chicken with mashed taters and butter. Of course I had several furry onlookers...:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

And you guys are making me hungry, why???

I made fish last night and had fish with steamed broccoli - pretty boring, huh? And of course, furry inquisitors...

4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Hahah- well, I figured it was an easy 'off topic' topic to discuss! I ended up making neither- was excited because Hubby was supposed to be home at 5, so had big plans to go out to dinner and then he had to work late, so made a skillet of steak and onions to toss on rice. It was.. boring. LOL. The only cat who got a piece was Starbuck, but he eats raw, so I like to give him a piece of whatever I'm cooking before I cook it.

5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

LOL, Trish!!! yes, it's a good OT for starters :)

6. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

Well tonight we are having Bambi spaghetti! LOL
    Haven't tried the venison on the the cats so may see if they like it before the sauce goes on.

7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I bet they will like it, Arline. Let me know when you do so I can try it on mine.

8. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

Will do Paige. We don't have much of it because Hubby didn't get the deer. Father-in-Law did and he gave us a couple different things. I didn't think to try it on the cats the first time we had it this year.

9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I heard cats love it, but have never tried it, so will be curious to see how yours like it.

10. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

So how did it go, Arline? What's for dinner tonight, crew? It's either pork chops or bratwurst here. I have the meat defrosting in the microwave to keep Simon out of it!