1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

WOW !!! Oh I so wish ...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Eolsurion, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

• Like Like x 1
  2. xumi's mom

xumi's mom Susan

Umm... Can you imagine the damage they'd do? I don't think "no" would work, LOL

Beautiful, though!

3. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Tigers are my favorite big cat no matter what color. I was up close & personal with a Jaguar this weekend. Strongest cat on earth -- scary the way they kill, going right for the head but they're the only cat strong enough to crush skulls. Such muscular bodies in a compact package.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dantes

Dantes Guest

I must be having a bad day. My eye keeps going back to this hidden in the middle of the article, under a picture of a tiger with a head (of something?) in her mouth:

"At ZOO Liberec, the oldest zoo in Czech Republic, two lions killed a 17-year-old white tigress after entering her enclosure in 2009.
    Zoo workers were alerted by the tiger’s cries but were unable to stop the killing."

I'm also confused as to why the article says "triplets" but the video says "pair." I keep thinking about that article that talks about zoos euthanizing because they have too many...

:(

5. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

A quote from the article ... During a veterinary examination in August, the two males weighed around 15lbs and the female around 14lbs.

• Like Like x 2