1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Wyldthingz Sonnet at 13 weeks....

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Wyldthingz, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

I am in love with this girl. She is so funny and easy going for an F3. Ears are growing now too. sonnet13w5 copy.jpg sonnet13wb copy.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Glamouresque

Glamouresque Savannah Super Cat

Her eyes makes me think of my F3 Marguerite.
    Love her <3

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Very nice kitten!

4. Kronos

Kronos Guest

She looks like an F1 or F2!

• Like Like x 1
  5. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Really nice Kelly. Good nose bridge, nicely cupped ears, lovely profile and just all around cute.

6. Wyldthingz

I usually never get the one I want. I ALMOST sold her as a pet. Someone came to visit, the whole litter was available and they just wanted her just because she happened to sit on their lap while the others played. I am glad I didn't feel bad and cave.

7. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

She has a great expression. very nice!

8. Wyldthingz

What is cute is that now that her mom is in her outside pen (she starts fighting and spaying after the kittens reach a certain age), Sonnet can slip thought the chain link and hang out and visit her. I know when Sonnet is missing for a few hours where she will be. Fiji needs a buddy too.

9. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

She is a gorgeous girl...I would keep her, too :)

10. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

She is gorgeous Kelly!!