1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Zombie Beds!

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by Trish Allearz, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Okay, so I am finding out whether there is a web store for these beds, but a friend of mine makes them... Tell me this isn't cool- you know you want one! They are all hand made and I want to say about $42 with shipping.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

They are very cool...link please?

3. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Well, let us know please ;)

5. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

OMG! Those are AWESOME!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

Uh, yeah I'd want one! Those are AMAZING!

7. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

She also makes the beds- i think they are cocoons?- in all kinds of cute fabric too, but the Zombie ones are the bomb!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

(And yes- I said that... I am a child of the 90's after all!)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

I had a teenager tell me that Kovu was a "bomb ass cat". lol I took it that its the new way of saying "your cats the bomb". lol I'm a 90's kid too.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Well- good news and bad news... Bad news is- the creator has been swamped with orders for these beds so I think she's a bit backlogged and doesn't have a website set up yet. Good news- she said you could contact her and place an order, but since they are handmade, I'd discuss the time frame for getting your Zombie bed :D Email contact : artwich@mac.com

• Like Like x 1