1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Zumi

Discussion in 'Non-Savannah Photos and Videos' started by Kronos, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Kronos

Kronos Guest

This is my baby girl, Zumi. She lives with my parents, but I still call her my dog, because I rescued her from the shelter and did all her training..... so yes she is my girl! Sometimes she comes over for a day or two when my parents go out of town so I get to dog-sit.

I think she is primarily GSD, Border Collie and Australian Shepherd, with a touch of Greyhound, Husky, and probably lots of other things too hah.

*I apologize for the picture overload!*

[​IMG]

She gets along great with other pets

This is her with my parent's tabby cat, Meesha

[​IMG]

With Coco and Solo when Coco was a little puppy

[​IMG]

With Solo

[​IMG]

With Kronos

[​IMG]

She is very smart and eager to please

[​IMG]

She is very athletic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love this girl!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

She is very pretty!

3. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

Love the pics of her with all the other furs. She's beautiful and looks like a real love.

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

She is really beautiful, Alisha! I love her face! She looks like such a sweetie ;)

5. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

What a cute girl....looks very sweet and full of personality :)

6. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Beautiful girl!

7. Breheart

Breheart Guest

I loved growing up with Zumi!!! She is such a submissive sweetheart. She gets along great with ferrets, cats, dogs, babies, everything I can think of. So gentle and loving and eager to please :) I hope to someday have a dog with the exact personality she has.

Funny story that I remember, when we took her home as a puppy the vet was guessing possible breeds and said she is Jack Russel.. she was a little white pup with that patch on her eye and looked kind of like one so it was believable. Our parents wanted a "little" dog :p so it was a surprise when she grew up 65lbs later hehe. Good thing though because I love big dogs!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Kronos

Kronos Guest

So true Bre. Mom only let us get Zumi because she was listed as a "jack russel mix" so she didn't think that we would end up with a big dog!

9. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

She's a beautiful girl!