1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Zuri and First Few Kittens

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by admin, Jul 23, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Zuri gave birth to 8 kittens between Sunday and today, the 8th kitten born about 3 am...So far, they are all healthy and happy and doing fine...you cannot really see the kittens well yet, but that will come in time ;)

This picture was taken Sunday eve, July 22nd...Zuri is a great Mom! And thank you to Shelby, who allowed Zuri to visit Izzy and make such beautiful babies ;) Thank you to Shelby for being such a wonderful mentor and going above and beyond - she stayed with me on the phone all day yesterday into the early morning!

Thank you to all my friends, especially Trish, Sue A, Pam, Patti, Lori, Brigitte, Kristine, Cynthia, Per and all the other people who offered me help if I should need it and/or put up with me asking a million questions - could not have gotten here without you all! And I am really tired, so if I forgot anyone, please forgive me!

And thank you to everyone on the forum for all your support and excitement at this awesome event! I appreciate every one of you!!! I am so happy we have the forum as a means of talking about and sharing our awesome breed!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 11
  2. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Congrats! they look wonderful and Zuri looks happy to be a mommy :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Medesha

Medesha Savannah Super Cat

Sending good energies towards you, Zuri and your eight new fuzzies!!!

EDIT: forgot to add, *SQUEEEEEEEEE!* BABIEZ!!!!111!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

The pic is perfect, so glad everything went so well and big congratulations on the huge litter! Can't wait to watch them grow up now :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

Soooo sweet!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Sweet pic :)

Looking forward to seeing more!

• Like Like x 1
  7. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Congratulations Momma Zuri & Grandma Paige:toasting: I am so happy for you Paige. I think pay back begins now for all those times you've bragged (cough), I mean described, how gooood your cats are, yanno...no bad habits. Out of those 8 kittens, I'm sure one is pure devil and that it will be one that you keep. I am so looking forward to watching them grow.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Breheart

Breheart Guest

Wow eight! that is awesome. I am so happy for you and Zuri. She looks so happy snuggling her babies :) Can't wait to see more!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

Wow, 8 is a lot! You will have your hands full in a few weeks. Enjoy the quiet, restful moments you will have until then. ;):sleepy:

• Like Like x 1
  10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

LOL, Kelly - I am getting over the shock! And yes, 8 is enough!