1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Zuri's Favorite Spot

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by admin, Jul 4, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Zuri has a nice air-conditoned home but loves to lay outside in her enclosure for hours...why???

IMG_1108.jpg IMG_1109.jpg IMG_1110.jpg IMG_1111.jpg IMG_1112.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. ambiente18

ambiente18 Site Supporter

I understand - this construction for Zuri - nice:) When will she give birth? Do you use USI for cat? Haw many kitten? My Diamond also pregnant now and we will see two kittens (by USI) ...She must give birth July 10 I'm very worried...

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

She is due between July 18th and 20th...some breeders do US or X-ray their cats for determination of either number of kittens or fetal heartbeats, but I chose not to...

Good luck with Diamond - you have a few days yet.

4. ambiente18

Ok I understand... thanks for Diamond

5. ambiente18

But for you - it is simply to know about the kittens( haw many - for control of the situations) I also have a reminder of the birth ( prepared myself from the american book if you need I find the name)...Last time I helped Diamond to give birth...

6. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Good luck with Diamond, I'm sure she'll be fine :)

8. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

I love that bulging little tummy. She looks great.

• Like Like x 2
  9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks Deborah!!!! She is outside again...I just don't get why she would rather be outside than in ;)

10. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Fresh air, the hummmmm of insects, the scent of whatever. Oh, and she's a queen -- she doesn't have to have a reason:cool:

• Like Like x 3