Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Big Cat Christmas

F/3

Savannah Super Cat
Even has a Serval in it

*Video removed- please see post by Trish for reason* Sorry, guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Treywi

April
What the lion did to the Christmas tree is exactly what I envision our cats would do to a tree if we put one up. lol But cute video.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Fantastic Video and thanks for posting.... Another good one is the Tigers Sing Jingle Bells....
*Video removed* Please see the explanation by Trish below for reason. Sorry again, guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trish Allearz

BCR- Big Cat Rescue- which is the 'rescue' that is posting these cute videos is adamantly anti-hybrid and anti-Savannahs. Just an FYI. So I am removing the videos-- please don't take it personally, but we don't want to encourage support of this institution. Their avid slander and misrepresentation of the truth about Savannahs is a VERY BAD THING.

(As far as the rescue part-- well, I don't consider cats your dead husband bought you as presents 'rescues' and a lot of the original cats were her pets that she then rewrote the story on-- there is a lot of info about BCR out there if you google it).

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
BCR- Big Cat Rescue- which is the 'rescue' that is posting these cute videos is adamantly anti-hybrid and anti-Savannahs. Just an FYI. So I am removing the videos-- please don't take it personally, but we don't want to encourage support of this institution. Their avid slander and misrepresentation of the truth about Savannahs is a VERY BAD THING.

(As far as the rescue part-- well, I don't consider cats your dead husband bought you as presents 'rescues' and a lot of the original cats were her pets that she then rewrote the story on-- there is a lot of info about BCR out there if you google it).

Thanks for the heads up... Did not realize. Nothing taken personally on this end.

django

Savannah Super Cat

Totally agree. BCR does a lot of great things for Big Cats but their CEO "CB" is very shady and misleading not only in her history of purchasing big cats herself, and the history of current cats in their care but also completely misinforming the public about hybrids like SVS and Bengals.