Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

A couple new Nova videos

S

Super_Nova1

Over the Christmas holiday, I took a month off work to stay home with the wife and kids.
During that time I got a few videos of Nova in the act.

The first video is the final moments of a standoff between Nova and Rocky.
I just managed to catch the final moments of it, but it's pretty funny.

The second video is of Nova trying to not make any sudden movements around his bully - Adrienne.
Seeing him deliberately move in slow motion around her is pretty funny.

I'm considering putting more effort into these - better editing, openers, better audio. etc.. because right now, I'm just using my IPad to take the videos.
I'll let you guys know if I do.
Surprisingly, from me just posting these videos online, there have been some views.
So people are looking for this type of stuff.

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
So people are looking for this type of stuff.
Haven’t you heard? Cat videos are the new fried chicken - everybody wants some! :roflmao:

Our Ninja loooooves to sneak up and smack the others while they are relaxing, he also moves in slow motion when he does it, and takes off like a shot if they catch him. Guess he’s aptly named.