Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

A Facebook page for Lost and Found Savannah Cats

AnthonyM

Site Supporter
Bagheera got lost on 8/30/2017 in stamford Ct 06903. Posted alerts and fliers everywhere with no success till now. I have no facebook account, maybe you can post on my behalf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Bagheera got lost on 8/30/2017 in stamford Ct 06903. Posted alerts and fliers everywhere with no success till now. I have no facebook account, maybe you can post on my behalf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you also listed on Craigslist and NextDoor. Even if you have to create accounts (including Facebook) isn't it worth it? I know you've suggested someone else could post for you, but I know from these posts that people are more likely to ask questions (that might lead you to finding your cat) via commenting on the post or messaging you than picking up a phone to call you. You want to be as accessible as possible, you can close your FB account after your cat is found after all!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Oh no! I hope you find Baghera soon! I agree with posting on Craigslist and NextDoor, especially NextDoor as this is more of a community based group and the neighbors there really do want to help, and look out for each other.

If you are searching for him, try going out at night with a flashlight. Often a cat will hide but you can catch the reflection of his eyes in your flashlight. Leave food out for him, and his litterbox as well. Check with your local rescues or pound to see if they willl lend you a Haveahart animal trap that you can put out. Be sure to post flyers at all the local veterinarian offices as well. You can also issue a pet Amber alert: https://www.petamberalert.com/