Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Fun Day for Jake and Elsa

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa-1.JPG Elsa-2.JPG
Elsa having fun playing on my computer chair.
Elsa-3.JPG Elsa-4.JPG
Elsa started wearing her collar today with her Electronic Pet Locator. She is getting used to it pretty quick. She fought it hard until I took the bell off of the collar, she hated that... She does not mind the locator transmitter.
Elsa-5.JPG Elsa-6.JPG
Jake and Elsa played pretty hard today and had a great time at it... Looks like Elsa is getting the worst of it, but she is having a great time.
Elsa-7.JPG Elsa-8.JPG
After playing, they both layed down and took a Nap.... She has her head resting on one his back legs, and his other back leg is laying over top of Elsa.. She did not mind and they slept that way for another 20 min.​

MM3

Site Supporter
View attachment 12208 View attachment 12209
Elsa having fun playing on my computer chair.
View attachment 12210 View attachment 12211
Elsa started wearing her collar today with her Electronic Pet Locator. She is getting used to it pretty quick. She fought it hard until I took the bell off of the collar, she hated that... She does not mind the locator transmitter.
View attachment 12212 View attachment 12213
Jake and Elsa played pretty hard today and had a great time at it... Looks like Elsa is getting the worst of it, but she is having a great time.
View attachment 12214 View attachment 12215
After playing, they both layed down and took a Nap.... She has her head resting on one his back legs, and his other back leg is laying over top of Elsa.. She did not mind and they slept that way for another 20 min.​
Please share info on pet locator.thanks

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Please share info on pet locator.thanks

I posted a review on it here with more information:

http://www.savannahcatchat.com/threads/tracking-collar-not-gps.3931/

The direct link to the Pet locator is: http://www.loc8tor.com/primary-products/loc8tor-pet.html

Just playing around with it, with her in her room where I cannot see her, I can tell if she is on the floor, or up on the counter and if she is near the edge, or next to the mirror. Works pretty good. She is still getting used to it, but it works great.

Also, it is splash resistant, but not water proof, so before you let them play in water, take the collar off.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
So I just have to ask.....does Elsa always have such goofy expressions or are you just great at snapping photos when she does?

I do not want to brag, but my equipment helps. The camera I use will take 5 pictures per second for up to 22 without saving and my Lens is f2.8 which makes it faster with less light. She helps because when she is in play she always has comical faces and actions... I just point the camera at her and let it roll. It is all digital, so what every is bad, I delete...

She is a very fun kitty... Never know what she is going to do next. She is a real firecracker.

One thing I think that helps me more than anything is my equipment... My camera is the Nikon D200 (professional) http://imaging.nikon.com/lineup/dslr/d200/ and the lens I use most of the time is the Nikkor 35-70mm Zoom http://kenrockwell.com/nikon/3570.htm

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I see your computer chair is a bit worse for the wear... I love the pics of Elsa and Jake sleeping together - sooo sweet!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I see your computer chair is a bit worse for the wear... I love the pics of Elsa and Jake sleeping together - sooo sweet!

Elsa is not to blame... My computer chair is over 15 years old. Most of that is from Sylvester. Elsa so far has not added any damage, but she loves to get up there...