Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

A Savannah Challenge To All

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
A Challenge for Everyone to post an image of their Savannah Angel and their Christmas Tree.... It seems that there has been accusations of Savanndalism lately in regards to Christmas Trees...

I'll Start First:

Rotation of XSC_0059.JPG

XSC_0058.JPG

Where Elsa has walked under the tree, Sniffed the Tree, Not one ornmament or anything else has come off the tree as a result of her... She has been the perfect little Angel this year...​

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
So, I'm thinking.. The first picture was taken with Elsa safely in St. Louis. The second picture is Elsa immediately upon arrival at Grandma's and is fatigued from the long drive.

This is a picture 24 hours later.
1919188_836835713095821_4019869293369247672_n-jpg.22127

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
She has been the perfect little Angel this year...
Whaddaya think we're stoopid? Anyone can take a picture of a tree and then a picture of a cat and claim the cat isn't harming the tree. There's no way you can prove that she hasn't done something to endanger the well-being of the tree.

Ranni

Savannah Kitten
I did have a lovely little tree but I can't keep her away from my ballballs! I keep finding them everywhere You can see where she has disturbed the branches on both sides, never mind her presents! xx I'm gonna have a big tree next year! 20171223_221712.jpg

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Whaddaya think we're stoopid? Anyone can take a picture of a tree and then a picture of a cat and claim the cat isn't harming the tree. There's no way you can prove that she hasn't done something to endanger the well-being of the tree.

XSC_0060.JPG

I will Assure that she is here at Her Grand Ma's house and the tree is doing perfectly... She walked up to it a couple of times... Sniffed it, but never smacked or touched anything.

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
IMG_1098.PNG Screen shot taken from a video - Ninja did an exploratory double-smack and that was it. Bear did the exact same thing 15 minutes later. No further indication of interest. We will have to see what happens next year with a proper tree...

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
0E62AC74-CEF7-40C4-9CC6-738A392707B8.jpeg 2541F540-2C60-4506-A3A0-BCA5C4AF43C8.jpeg CJ , our Scottish Fold,is on the back of the coach and says he did not do it. Holly meanwhile takes all ornaments off the tree as fast as you can put them on. She even started bringing a moose ornament to our bed at night. I gave up. Tree was put away on Dec. 26th.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
View attachment 22230 View attachment 22231 CJ , our Scottish Fold,is on the back of the coach and says he did not do it. Holly meanwhile takes all ornaments off the tree as fast as you can put them on. She even started bringing a moose ornament to our bed at night. I gave up. Tree was put away on Dec. 26th.

Hmm... Bring an ornament to bed dos not necessarily mean that she is responsible for knocking over the tree.... Maybe the base is defective or something... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: