Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Superbowl Alternative... Kitten Bowl

Patti

Admin
Staff member
OMG, how adorable is that?! What a bummer I'm working this weekend - I think I'll miss seeing this even more than the (human) Superbowl!!!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
OMG, how adorable is that?! What a bummer I'm working this weekend - I think I'll miss seeing this even more than the (human) Superbowl!!!

That is what PVR's or DVR's are good for... Record it and watch later... It comes on 4 times... LOL, I may watch all 4 of them :) ... Watching kittens over and over is worth it... I wonder if Elsa would enjoy it... I know Sylvester watched TV with me at a very young age...

Patti

Admin
Staff member
LOL, I don't have either such thing, but I'm hoping they will have it available online after it's been shown on TV.

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Every year I get more excited about the puppy/kitty bowl than the super bowl! I normally have it on while I make all my super bowl food! My friends tease me and get mad when I won't change it for the pregame! haha

Mischief

Savannah Super Cat
I was watching the previews for it at work and it looks pretty good. Normally, I am not a football fan at all (I am a die hard NY Yankees fan) but it looks so entertaining so I will watch it and enjoy it because all the kitties are from the NorthShore Animal League in LI, NY which does alot of good things on behalf of animals.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Sounds cool! I can't wait to see it!

I will be watching this, and recording the Superbowl... LOL, the best part of the super bowl is the commercials... So I skip the game and watch the commercials... My friends say I crazy.... And they are probably right... But of course they called the Wright Brothers Crazy for wanting to invent the Airplane and Thomas Edison for inventing the Phonograph... (to those too young to remember, the early day CD that did not use lasers. If you need more info, private message me :) )