Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

advice on new Foster home for f3

Due to some unfortunate events in my life, I need to find a new home for my 8 month old f3 male Savannah.
I've contacted the breeder with no response as of yet. Where would I go about advertising my Savannah to sell and get him into a new home? I've searched the web and I don't know where to start, any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Due to some unfortunate events in my life, I need to find a new home for my 8 month old f3 male Savannah.
I've contacted the breeder with no response as of yet. Where would I go about advertising my Savannah to sell and get him into a new home? I've searched the web and I don't know where to start, any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
Who is the breeder please? Most breeders have a contract and will take their cat back...we can help facilitate you with contacting the breeder...if you prefer, you can email me - admin@savannahcatchat.com

Eddies

Eddies a ham!
Hope everything calms down & gets better for you soon, I'm sure you have thought hard about this prior to posting here. Paige is a resourceful SV champion, if anyone can help you & your SV, well...you've already spoken to her. :in love:

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Paige is correct, SV Rescue can help... sometimes breeders take it more seriously when it is a rescue contacting them... and sometimes emails fall through the cracks so don't be afraid to send your breeder a followup reminder email and leave a voice mail too!

There are a few venues to list your cat if the breeder won't take it back... there's a section on this forum, the SavannahCatsAvailable Yahoogroup and Adult Hybrid Cats Available on Facebook for example.... if it becomes urgent to rehome, surrendering to SV Rescue is an option too.. we are always there to help!

Thanks for the replies! I am going to contact them one last time before I seek other options. I've given them 2 weeks so far. But I will try again to get ahold of them. If I get no response I will check out those options

Eddies

Eddies a ham!
If he can't find anything else he can FOSTER with Eddie & Eiswein; our gang is enjoying tearing the new cat tower apart, shoving everything off the fridge, & I've been watching Eddie teach Eiswein the fine art of "Oops" as he pushes a magazine towards the edge of the table & stops to look at Eiswein then pushes a little more...Seriously it's been over 10 days since he asked for help, lines of communication open?
Thanks for the replies! I am going to contact them one last time before I seek other options. I've given them 2 weeks so far. But I will try again to get ahold of them. If I get no response I will check out those options