Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermath Photos?

drew5892

Savannah Super Cat
I'm curious to know any of you have photos or videos of the aftermath of what your SV kitty may have done while being bored, or while you were not home?

:)

admin

Paige
Staff member
I'm curious to know any of you have photos or videos of the aftermath of what your SV kitty may have done while being bored, or while you were not home?

:)

I know we had a thread under photos...take a look there ;)

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
There are numerous postings, pictures, and videos of savandalism all over this forum. Atticus (Bratticus) seems to have a nitch of his own.

Trish Allearz

I had a picture of my brand new computer-- flat touch screen-- after my F1s knocked it down within a week of it coming home... Don't know where the pic is. LOL.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
A picture like that is better left un found. The pain of technological destruction is hard to take.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Aww you would WANT to HURT my techie side like that??? Now I'm sad..... :cry:
To make up you will have to post many Una picts.

Trish Allearz

Aww you would WANT to HURT my techie side like that??? Now I'm sad..... :cry:
To make up you will have to post many Una picts.
To make you feel better-- it was under a great warranty and Dell replaced it asap. I KNEW it needed to be bolted down-- knew it was going to end up busted and just didn't get to it in time.

drew5892

Savannah Super Cat
Dell has a great replacement warranty in the event of accidental damage as long as your buy the warranty.