Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agato Savannahs Diablo and Dorado - Going Home

admin

Paige
Staff member
Hi All,

Just thought I would share some photos of Diablo first...both he and Dorado are going to their new home this weekend...they will live with @missycat and her husband...here is Diablo - he looks so grown up, doesn't he?

091614-diablo.jpg 091614-diablo-2.jpg 091614-diablo-3.jpg

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
They are fortunate that they're going together to a great home. I know that helps to ease the anxiety of their leaving even though you're going to miss them. Siri will fill the gap of their departure by giving you extra sass.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Yes Paige. We will keep you on your toes. And Missycat and hubby are very lucky to be getting two of your kids. :) And it is good for the kids to be together. :)

admin

Paige
Staff member
They are fortunate that they're going together to a great home. I know that helps to ease the anxiety of their leaving even though you're going to miss them. Siri will fill the gap of their departure by giving you extra sass.

I am so happy they are going together...it will be great for them! And then Carbon will go live with Inara from my last litter and that will be good for him as well...I feel very fortunate to be able to send my babies off to such wonderful, loving homes...and yes, Siri is very sassy..I have a feeling she is going to be a tad lonely when her brothers leave :(

admin

Paige
Staff member
Yes Paige. We will keep you on your toes. And Missycat and hubby are very lucky to be getting two of your kids. :) And it is good for the kids to be together. :)

exactly Cary...I couldn't ask for a better home for the boys!