Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Agato Savannahs Orion at the MA Regional Show 8/23/14

admin

Paige
Staff member
This is a video of Orion from the TICA MA regional show yesterday...I am so proud of Orion and how he represents our breed...the TICA judge is Adriana Kajon!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Orion is such a wonderful representative of our breed - and now he's a TICA Champion as well - you go Orion!!!

Evie

Savannah Super Cat
What a gorgeous boy. I can't ever see my young lady putting up with that much handling :big grin:

admin

Paige
Staff member
aww...thanks everyone! @Trish Allearz met Orion, so she can attest to his personality :)

@ambiente18 - I showed Zuri when she was a kitten and we were still in ANB (advanced new breed)...she did very, very well, but her personality in the show hall left much to be desired...just ask @Patti and @Pam Flachs! One judge who placed her either first or second, said she was doing it because of her type, but that "this one likes to show her teeth" - intact females are difficult to show, I think :rolleyes: