Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Allearzsavannahs

drew5892

Savannah Super Cat
Good Evening everyone,

I'm curious to know if there is any owners from the cattery mentioned in the subject line. Curious to know your experience with her kittens. I've found great reviews on yelp. Can anyone share?

admin

Paige
Staff member
Trish is a member of the forum and a moderator... She is listed on our breeder directory... She is a highly respected breeder...

Sourek

Savannah Super Cat
There's a running joke between Paige, Trish and I that I got the best kitten from either of them. That being said, its less a joke to me and more how I sincerely feel. Jaeger/Rocco (my boy from Trish) has an amazing personality and absolutely beautiful. I couldn't be any happier with him, and think a lot of it has to do with Trish. I picked him up from her house, and I could tell he was raised in a loving and active environment which made him as social and personable as he is now. Couldn't say enough great things about AllEarz or Trish. Here are a few pics of Jaeger. unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (2).jpg unnamed.jpg

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
I haven't a kitten from Trish (yet) but I did place a SECOND cat with her...so after seeing how well she cared for one kitten I let her have another...so obviously was very confident in how she loves and cares for her cats :)

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Trish is a highly respected breeder and raises beautiful, well-socialized and healthy kittens. I've always heard very good things about her kittens, including support from her long after her babies leave for new homes !

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Not only all the good words on her kittens, but Trish is a good friend to all of us here. ( I think I can speak for all in that respect. ) A sweet lady and good kitty mom, as well as a people mom too. :)

tj_johnson

Savannah Super Cat
We have two beautiful Savannahs from Trish, F2 Monkey and F5 Maverick :) we have been incredibly happy with both of them - they arrived healthy, purring and perfectly socialized. When I've had questions, Trish has been available right away and always super helpful. I would add that we got Monkey about a year ago, and we wanted to add a second SV a couple of months ago, there was no question we would work with Trish again. Outstanding!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421115332.035419.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421115413.958470.jpg

Trish Allearz

We have two beautiful Savannahs from Trish, F2 Monkey and F5 Maverick :) we have been incredibly happy with both of them - they arrived healthy, purring and perfectly socialized. When I've had questions, Trish has been available right away and always super helpful. I would add that we got Monkey about a year ago, and we wanted to add a second SV a couple of months ago, there was no question we would work with Trish again. Outstanding!
View attachment 16416 View attachment 16417
Okay, I was being quiet-- but my goodness- Monkey is sooo exotic looking in this picture! What the heck? This is a great picture-- she's sooo pretty! Her nose! Always so darn kissable!

Anyways, thanks, guys-- you all are the best ;) I'm not sure if I always live up to that 'sweet' label, Cary-- but I'm going to take it today :D