Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Amara Savannahs - Savannah Cat Breeder - Kentucky

admin

Paige
Staff member
Amara Savannahs
Phone
: 859-858-8495
Email: asavannah@windstream.net

My name is Sue and I have a small TICA registered cattery in the beautiful Bluegrass area of Kentucky. I have been working with savannah cats for over 12 years, and the savannah cat breed has captivated my heart! I mainly concentrate on F1 savannah cats!

Savannah cats are truly loving animals, and my goal is to produce kittens as close to their wild ancestors in type and size, but with a wonderful domestic temperament.

I mostly breed Savannah to Savannah and/or Savannah cat to serval. I rarely use outcrosses...All babies are guaranteed to be fully spoiled before they leave my house.

kabuki

Savannah Super Cat
Amara Savannahs
Phone
: 859-858-8495
Email: asavannah@windstream.net

My name is Sue and I have a small TICA registered cattery in the beautiful Bluegrass area of Kentucky. I have been working with savannah cats for over 12 years, and the savannah cat breed has captivated my heart! I mainly concentrate on F1 savannah cats!

Savannah cats are truly loving animals, and my goal is to produce kittens as close to their wild ancestors in type and size, but with a wonderful domestic temperament.

I mostly breed Savannah to Savannah and/or Savannah cat to serval. I rarely use outcrosses...All babies are guaranteed to be fully spoiled before they leave my house.

What do your sv f1 and f2 cost?? Approx

Ms kitty Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eddies

Eddies a ham!
Very nice pics on the website! Love how as you scroll down you can SEE the changes from 1,2,...how much is the F6 SBT MALE & is he still available?