Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Another Great Day With Elsa

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
022414-01.JPG 022414-02.JPG
She really enjoys spending time with me at the computer... Today she even helped my type between naps.... One thing is for sure... She sure can put out a big yawn...

022414-03.JPG
I am not sure how she got there, but somehow, she got into my trash can that I keep at my desk... Nothing wet in this trash can thankfully.

022414-04.JPG 022414-05.JPG
One thing she really likes to do when I am at my computer is to crawl up behind me and lay down behind me... She has to be close to me at all times.

022414-06.JPG 022414-07.JPG
Elsa found the overlook in my Foyer to rest and watch over everything from high up... This was Sylvesters favorite spot.

This evening she really had a great time on her cat tree... She is really climbing around on it.
022414-08.JPG 022414-09.JPG 022414-10.JPG 022414-11.JPG 022414-12.JPG 022414-13.JPG

She certainly has no shortage of energy.​

Mischief

Savannah Super Cat
It seems as if it took her no time at all to bond with you which is great. Has she given you a headbut yet? When my Whiskey headbutted me for the first time, I was so excited that I got on Facebook and then I walked into work and was bragging about it but they didn't understand because they're not cat people.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Bonding with her was quick... As soon as I laid down on the floor with her, she was up on my chest in no time... And yes, she has headbutted me and Jake.... As well as much of the furniture (LOL)...

BTW, where did the name Whiskey come from... I hope it is not from his drinking habits :)

Mischief

Savannah Super Cat
Bonding with her was quick... As soon as I laid down on the floor with her, she was up on my chest in no time... And yes, she has headbutted me and Jake.... As well as much of the furniture (LOL)...

BTW, where did the name Whiskey come from... I hope it is not from his drinking habits :)
Whiskey was her name from the breeder and I didn't have the heart to change it but her official name with me now is Missy Whiskey and when I call "Oh favored one", her little ears go up because she knows I'm talking to her.