Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have experience with Bravo Balance?

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
I am thinking now might be the time to start supplementing the kitties diets with some raw food and was wondering if anyone has tried Bravo Balance and what their experience and feedback would be.

admin

Paige
Staff member
That is VERY expensive for a 5 pound chub...there are much better alternatives out there...the problem with bravo and primal and others is all the veggies they add.

Fir example, Hare Today sells 5 pounds of ground chicken and organs for $13...

Pam and Will

Savannah Super Cat
I don't have any experience with that brand either. I currently use 'Blue Ridge Beef' and found a distributor locally to save on shipping. The 'Kitten Mix' contains beef heart and liver as well as beef, chicken and chicken bone. If you find them don't confuse Kitten Mix and Kitten Grind, the kitten grind is just beef and bone finely ground.

Leto loves him some Kitten Mix! (he's not much a kitten anymore but...)

Good luck! :)

admin

Paige
Staff member
I don't have any experience with that brand either. I currently use 'Blue Ridge Beef' and found a distributor locally to save on shipping. The 'Kitten Mix' contains beef heart and liver as well as beef, chicken and chicken bone. If you find them don't confuse Kitten Mix and Kitten Grind, the kitten grind is just beef and bone finely ground.

Leto loves him some Kitten Mix! (he's not much a kitten anymore but...)

Good luck! :)

I like the kitten mix as well, Will, and will be getting some tomorrow...it is what I feed my kittens when they are old enough to eat on their own...I mix it with some ground dry, some canned and they do very well.

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
I picked up some regular Bravo chicken patties to try out. Will be thawing some Friday night to test over the weekend. I still plan to keep going with the food supplies I currently have as I mix in the raw to get a reaction.