Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Anyone willing to let me use your SV/Serval photos for an art project?

Lea

Savannah Adult
I hope this is an ok section to post this in. Wasn't sure if it should go in photos or not.

I am currently a fine arts student and we have a project to draw animals (most likely)! It's also supposed to be a large drawing. I'm hoping for it to be AT LEAST 4' x 5'. So as always, I am trying to incorporate Savannahs/Servals into my drawing! (obsessed with educating people on them. best way I have is through my art!)

My personal collection of serval/savannah photos are limited... the savannah part of that being none lol.
Hounding my husband and my mom to track down all of our serval photos. Don't expect anything worthwhile since they are zoo/sanctuary photos.

Sooooo that is where I thought someone on here might be willing to let me draw their lovely fur baby! Mostly interested in higher generation adult savannahs or a serval.
It's not supposed to be "cute" either.

Just wanting to use a photo that's not copyrighted from google or someone's website so if it turns out nice I can use it in a portfolio. If you want examples of my work I can do that.

Anyways, I would really appreciate any help from you guys!

MM3

Site Supporter
I hope this is an ok section to post this in. Wasn't sure if it should go in photos or not.

I am currently a fine arts student and we have a project to draw animals (most likely)! It's also supposed to be a large drawing. I'm hoping for it to be AT LEAST 4' x 5'. So as always, I am trying to incorporate Savannahs/Servals into my drawing! (obsessed with educating people on them. best way I have is through my art!)

My personal collection of serval/savannah photos are limited... the savannah part of that being none lol.
Hounding my husband and my mom to track down all of our serval photos. Don't expect anything worthwhile since they are zoo/sanctuary photos.

Sooooo that is where I thought someone on here might be willing to let me draw their lovely fur baby! Mostly interested in higher generation adult savannahs or a serval.

Just wanting to use a photo that's not copyrighted from google or someone's website so if it turns out nice I can use it in a portfolio. If you want examples of my work I can do that.

Where are u located?

admin

Paige
Staff member

@Lea - I would appreciate you posting your info here as far as a link to your work, etc. While I appreciate you not wanting to use copyrighted work, I also want to ensure exactly where members' photos would be going and to who...

Lea

Savannah Adult
I am in Wyoming in the US :)

I don't have a website or anything... yet! But I will be able to post some examples of my work later!