Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Are these guys real or scam?

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
They have a flashy website and a lot of cats, it is a true commercial enterprise. This means that they are business like and care for their reputation so generally speaking make good on the guarantees that they give. They almost always have kittens available so good for that immediate gratification thing while if you carefully selected a smaller scale breeder that raises kittens in their home with great care you might have to wait for a suitable litter to be born. So it depends on what your needs/wants are.

I'm personally not enamored of their "look" as I believe that they used way too much Bengal outcrossing when developing their lines and although that has dropped off their pedigrees the cats still look too Bengal for my taste. But by running a business they do pay attention to health and personality...so those are pluses! They always take back their cats when Savannah Rescue contacts them, and that is a plus in my book also, responsible breeders take care of their cats their entire lifetimes not just until they sell them.