Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Atticus @ 6 weeks

DChap

Site Supporter
Incredibly adorable and 'tude - the perfect combo to take over the roost. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures when he comes home ;)

Patti

Admin
Staff member
He better not make a liar out of me, since I already claimed he's going to be the best behaved F1 in the history of the world. Gonna have to talk to Sue about removing the brat gene. LOL.
Really? I think most people figured you were blowing smoke when you said that - can't imagine you wanting a well behaved... anything! :roflmao:

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Really? I think most people figured you were blowing smoke when you said that - can't imagine you wanting a well behaved... anything! :roflmao:
A well behaved anything would be a relief around here. Two of my boyz were in full SV mode all day long and not in a good way. And Juba is pacing the house howling because his daddy left without taking him for a walk. And I thought it was a good idea to have FOUR?? When Atticus arrives I suspect my diet will consist of Xanax & booze at least for the first year:big grin: (as opposed to now, which is just booze:roflmao:)

Patti

Admin
Staff member
LOL, I think I've learned to selectively tune out the Savannahs when they are in high jinx mode - every once in a while I hear a noise that catches my attention, but for the most part there's not much they can destroy around here...