Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

ATTICUS!!!!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Those of you who have been here since the beginning of the forum have had to endure my whining each kitten season over the fact that I wanted ONE more SV and hubby was slightly unenthused about the idea.

Well, this year I finally said, "to hell with hubby" and decided to achieve my long time dream of adding an F1 to my pride. Hubby fell in love when he saw the 1st picture. So it is with a lot of love that I introduce
ATTICUS ZAWADI MUME ALISEMA HII NI MOJA MWISHO (roughly translated means "Atticus precious gift but husband said this is the last one)

He will be home end of April/early May. In the 2nd pic his chin is wet because he just finished nursing. The larger cat in 2 of the pics is his lovely mum Sumatra. Heartfelt thanks to Sue Armstrong of Amara Savannahs for allowing me to bring this precious soul into my life and my home.

bellypose.jpg wetchin.jpg mombath.jpg momforehead.jpg overshoulder.jpg

admin

Paige
Staff member
Awww, Deborah! He is so beautiful and cute and adorable and scrumptious! Lov e him! And you chose one of the BEST F1 breeders ever!!!

Kristin

Animal Communicator
AHH!! Congrats!! I absolutely adore the name...he is such a beauty! I can't wait to see more pics and watch him grow <3 How exciting!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
And you chose one of the BEST F1 breeders ever!!!
I know. I am soooo fortunate. And I have butterflies in my stomach like a girl getting ready for her first date. You would think I'd be a bit calmer seeing as this is my 4th SV but it feels as exciting as the first.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Four? Ok, I learned my lesson....
Very nice kitty!
Thanks RD. It was killing me keeping the secret from the Sacred 13 Coven of the Witchy Woman (you know who they are) but I wanted to wait until he was a bit older and looked more like a kitten and less like a mouse. I knew he was mine before he was born. Just felt a connection, ya know? And he named himself too. I would have chosen a solely African name but he said he was Atticus so who am i to argue.

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Well, you built that nice indoor catio for the SV's, might as well get a full lineup.
Speaking of catios, this last snowstorm collapsed the sunshade. The shade did not break at the grommets, the nylon plastic wire ties failed (alright!) and I don't have to buy a new sunscreen this spring.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Well, you built that nice indoor catio for the SV's, might as well get a full lineup.
Speaking of catios, this last snowstorm collapsed the sunshade. The shade did not break at the grommets, the nylon plastic wire ties failed (alright!) and I don't have to buy a new sunscreen this spring.
I hope you see signs of spring soon. If I had to endure the winter you've had, I would be looking to relocate someplace with a more moderate climate.

We are in a drought here. Mt. Ashland ski area didn't even open this year due to lack of snow. My DH, who lives to cross country ski, could manage to ski only 3x this winter and on less than a foot. He is going to Crater Lake this weekend where they have about 45" which is way under the annual average of 533".

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
There's a boatload and a half of snow in Summit County, Colorado. I saw some amazing high altitude areas for cross country skiing last week.
And this last storm put us into #3 all time. Half a foot of the heavy sloppy heart attack stuff. Only need 10 inches for top billing. :eek: