Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Avery in his new home :)

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
I just received a very nice note that Avery is doing well out of quarantine, and made quick friends with both the other kitty AND the dog!

For those of you that remember, or asked about Avery...he was very lonely at his prior home being an only pet and his owner working longer hours...now he is one of three pets, plus a stay-at-home "mom" and "dad"...:)

I also want to mention that though we do not have a dog, I have never had a cat or kitten leave here that did not become fast friends with dogs, as long as they were cat friendly and were introduced properly....

I love happy endings :)

IMG_20140302_161358_243.jpg

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I think he looks like he's trying to get that dog to move. You know how they do it….push just a tiny bit, dog moves leg a tiny bit, cat pushes a bit more. Next thing you know, dog is on the floor and cat is stretched out on the couch.

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
I think he looks like he's trying to get that dog to move. You know how they do it….push just a tiny bit, dog moves leg a tiny bit, cat pushes a bit more. Next thing you know, dog is on the floor and cat is stretched out on the couch.

Hmmm. I think you are right. That is what they try to do to me, too....;) I've almost ended up on the floor trying not to disturb kitty's precious slumber.....the heck with my needs!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Hmmm. I think you are right. That is what they try to do to me, too....;) I've almost ended up on the floor trying not to disturb kitty's precious slumber.....the heck with my needs!
Happens to me every night at bedtime. And I'm sure I'm not the only one here who has endured a painfully full bladder because we didn't want to disturb the slumbering purring ball of spots in our laps.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Awww, very glad to hear that Avery is happy in his new home. He looks like he loves his new friends!