Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Azika Kittens now 7 weeks old

Angie Panczak

Savannah Super Cat
My how time flies. My daughter decided she needed to name them, Augustus and Hazel. Hazel is such a food pig, Augustus like it, but I think with the two of them they are getting too much from mom still. I have never had such a tiny litter before, it is so relaxing :dog:. They both do have mom's voice though. Especially Hazel. Whoever is lucky enough to let her join their family will have to be able to put up with ALOT of chatter.

Attachments

• P1012693.JPG
    P1012693.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 37
  • P1012697.JPG
    P1012697.JPG
    198.1 KB · Views: 38
  • P1012701.JPG
    P1012701.JPG
    206.9 KB · Views: 39
  • P1012720.JPG
    P1012720.JPG
    201.1 KB · Views: 38
  • P1012739.JPG
    P1012739.JPG
    187.6 KB · Views: 37
  • P1012747.JPG
    P1012747.JPG
    259.6 KB · Views: 38
  • P1012779.JPG
    P1012779.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 38

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
My how time flies. My daughter decided she needed to name them, Augustus and Hazel. Hazel is such a food pig, Augustus like it, but I think with the two of them they are getting too much from mom still. I have never had such a tiny litter before, it is so relaxing :dog:. They both do have mom's voice though. Especially Hazel. Whoever is lucky enough to let her join their family will have to be able to put up with ALOT of chatter.

How did you get them to stay so still to pose for such great photos... They look like fun little kitties.. Thanks for sharing.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Just courious... Looking at the first picture his right ear appears to be pointed and the other seems to be rounded? Is this a photo illusion, or is it really pointed... And one other thing, I can just sit back and look a that picture visualizing so much fun that he (or she) has to offer and just can't wait for my own...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Beautiful Kitten... I just got news that my TDY will be over soon (end of the year, 6 more working days of it) and if all goes well by the middle of January I will have decided on a new kitten myself... Been waiting a long time, and really starting to get anxious... (Trish and Paige are probably getting tired of me by now as I have had so many questions). Can't wait to join "Club Savannah" so to speak.... I have plenty of Photo and Video ideas to share and I thank you and everyone here for sharing yours with all of us.