Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby Nemo & Crush

Trish Allearz

I just wanted to share these two little boys of Hattie's... Crush is a totally nonstandard chocolate, but my gosh-- he's the prettiest little thang ever! Nemo is mine, mine, mine-- totally expect him to stay here!

Attachments

• Crush0318.jpg
    Crush0318.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Nemo0318.jpg
    Nemo0318.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 27

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Love your new babies, Trish :) Nemo is already a looker. I can see why he is staying right where he is with you. I do have to admit to a, well...crush...on his chocolate brother :)

Trish Allearz

Love your new babies, Trish :) Nemo is already a looker. I can see why he is staying right where he is with you. I do have to admit to a, well...crush...on his chocolate brother :)
Isn't he CUTE? I can't lie-- the one time I saw this color at another breeder's, I tried to convince myself I needed another alter. LOL. So I totally understand. I'm smitten with both of them. Give them tons of kisses and just they make my heart pitter patter. It's just fun to have a different color(s) from time to time!

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
I agree 100%...and you got two ! My very first Savannah baby was a chocolate boy named Heath :) And I love the blues we get here. It IS fun to have a kitten or two who march to the beat of a different drummer ;)

Trish Allearz

I think she wants to keep him....
Unless something very odd happens like Nemo sprouts Bengal ears, he'll stay here and be shown. His Momma managed her Championship before she started going into heat so it'd be nice to maybe get a kitty of a different color back into the show halls. We'll see :) I love them BOTH though and wish I had a little more room to squeeze more kitties in... Hahaha.