Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Begging for food

Pais

Savannah Teenager
This is my view... nightly...as I prep dinner...
Shiva's getting better with not crying non-stop for food.. but stares me down and watches like a hawk for any dropped pieces. God help us if we open up a can of tuna or cook roast beef though...

NikkiA

Site Supporter
I know how you feel. I trip over Jarvis constantly when I am in the kitchen-he gets under my feet in his quest to hunt and kill any scraps that hit the floor.

Pais

Savannah Teenager
Yes Patti! She makes me think of Puss in Boots daily! Her eyes are always thinking. ..and often she has the large pupils when playing (or begging for scraps)

MM3

Site Supporter
Oohhhh! How it would be hard to not give in to that adorable face!
if anything drops kitty has no interest. Hummmm