Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Bev Brinkman - AZ

admin

Paige
Staff member
This person is not a kitten or cat scammer, however, she took money from funds we raised for the savannah cat legal fund and savannah rescue to form a 501c3 for me and has not done the work nor answered my emails...it has been almost a year now...has not returned my money either...

Eddies

Eddies a ham!
:mad: If it's in writing let her know you're making your dissatisfaction public. I'm assuming you will not want her services any longer:rolleyes: but she needs to refund the $. I presume you know her home town, & business location...:cool:

admin

Paige
Staff member
:mad: If it's in writing let her know you're making your dissatisfaction public. I'm assuming you will not want her services any longer:rolleyes: but she needs to refund the $. I presume you know her home town, & business location...:cool:
Yah I have let her know and she doesn't care...she has no business location...she was a cat breeder and had done work for a good friend friend of mine...I will track her down though and she will pay one way or another...