Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Birthday boy

Vito

Site Supporter
Hi everyone, just thought I'd post a photo of Vito today, it's his first birthday. Would like to thank everyone who's shared advice and experience since we joined Savannah cat chat, it's been such a help in rearing our lovely boy. Also amazing to see all your photos and stories.
We have some exciting news also, we have just adopted our 2nd Savannah cat named Franco at the weekend. I shall post few pics in the introduction section to introduce him to everyone. IMG_0725.jpg

Moggiesnewmom

Savannah Super Cat
Awww... Vito looks like “I don’t know what I did but everyone seems really impressed!” Happy Birthday to Vito, and hope you all have a wonderful second year together!

Vito

Site Supporter
Awww... Vito looks like “I don’t know what I did but everyone seems really impressed!” Happy Birthday to Vito, and hope you all have a wonderful second year together!
Thanks moggiesnewmom, he literally just had the rosette on for five mins before he began to chew it, so had to take it off, we all know what happened the last time with a ribbon. Not going through that again, lol (at least I can chuckle about it now)